The FGBI “ARRIAH” Branch in the Republic of Crimea
The FGBI “ARRIAH” Branch in the Republic of Crimea was established under the Rosselkhoznadzor Order of March 28, 2014 No. 140 at the premises of the Crimean Experimental Station of the National Scientific Centre «Institute for Experimental and Clinical Veterinary Medicine” founded on February 22, 1897.
The activities of the Branch are aimed at ensuring food safety in the Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol, official epidemic monitoring of highly dangerous anthropozoonoses and also scientific research.
The Branch houses the Laboratory for Avian Diseases, the Laboratory for Infectious Animal Disease Diagnostics, the Laboratory for Ichtyopathology and Fish and Invertebrate Veterinary and Sanitary Testing, the Laboratory for Food Testing was established.
Currently more than 60 employees including 4 Candidates of Science, 20 specialists having specialized higher education are employed by the Branch. The staff members receive advanced training, in particular at the FGBI “ARRIAH” in Vladimir, on the regular basis.