Pursuant to Article 17, Paragraph 28 of Federal Law No. 412-FZ of December 28, 2013 on Accreditation in the national accreditation system, Regulation of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 845 of October 17, 2011 on the Federal Service for Accreditation and based on the results of the on-site assessment, the Rosselkhoznadzor subordinate FGBI “Federal Centre for Animal Health” (FGBI “ARRIAH”) was accredited as an interlaboratory comparison (IC) provider in the national accreditation system (Order of the Federal Service for Accreditation No. Aa-191 of March 16, 2018).
The scope of the accreditation as an IC provider includes the following:
● Ribonucleic acids (RNA) of type A avian influenza virus
● Ribonucleic acids (RNA) of type A H5 and/or H7 avian influenza virus
● Antibodies to type A avian influenza virus
● Antibodies to Newcastle disease virus
● Rabies virus (rabies virus antigen)
● Antibodies to bluetongue virus
● Lumpy skin disease (LSD) virus genom
● African swine fever (ASF) virus genom
● Classical swine fever (CSF) virus genom
● Antibodies to African swine fever (ASF) virus
● Antibodies to classical swine fever (CSF) virus
In 2018 within the framework of the national programme for the Rosselkhoznadzor subordinate diagnostic laboratories and reference centres it is planned to conduct interlaboratory comparisons for rabies, lumpy skin disease, classical swine fever detection.
At present, the FGBI “ARRIAH” is the only GOST ISO/IEC 17043-2013 accredited national IC provider in the field of veterinary virology for highly dangerous animal diseases.
FGBI “ARRIAH” Press-Office