On December 18, 2019 the FGBI «Federal Centre for Animal Health» subordinate to the Rosselkhoznadzor hosted a regional contest for best raw cow milk quality which was held under the aegis of the Department for Agriculture and Food of the Administration of Vladimir Oblast. The aim of the contest was to boost competitive performance of raw milk produced in the region by increasing the grade of quality and ensuring consistent high quality of dairy products.
The contest participants comprised more than 20 agricultural producers of different ownership types located in Vladimir Oblast. The quality of raw cow milk samples taken in regional holdings was assessed for organoleptic and physical and chemical parameters by the specialists of the FGBI «ARRIAH» Testing Centre.
The following agricultural establishments were awarded upon the results of testing:
1st place and winner in High achievements in milk quality - SPK «Krasnoselskoye» of Yuriev-Polsky Raion;
2nd place and winner in Production of high-quality milk - ООО «Starodvorsky» of Suzdal Raion;
3rd place and winner in Consistent production of high-grade milk:
- АО PZ «Ilkino» of Melenki Raion
- ZАО «Suvorovskoye» of Suzdal Raion
- АО «Shikhobalovo» of Yuriev-Polsky Raion.
Winners in Best milk of the Raion:
- Gus-Khrustalny Raion - PАО «Gus-Agro»
- Kovrov Raion – ООО «Rodnik»
- Melenki Raion – SPK «Dmitrievy Gory»
- Murom Raion - ООО «Borisoglebskoye»
- Selivanovo Raion – SPK «Vpered»
- Sobinka Raion – ЗАО «Nevsky»
- Suzdal Raion – SPK «Gavrilovskoye»
- Yuriev-Polsky Raion – SPK «Krasnoselskoye».
The FGBI «Federal Centre for Animal Health» was awarded an honorary diploma for ensuring dairy quality.
Within the framework of the event, the contest participants also attended a seminar dedicated to the GIS MERCURY, visited the Testing Centre and the Museum of the FGBI «ARRIAH» and Veterinary Service.
FGBI «ARRIAH» Press Office