O. Shiskina and S. Usacheva, staff-members of the Laboratory for Chemical Analysis of the Testing Centre of the FGBI “ARRIAH” subordinated to the Rosselkhoznadzor, received advanced training in sensory methods for food product and raw material analysis at the FSFEI Kaliningrad State Technical University.
The training covered the following:
1. Sensory assessment of the taster’s sensitivity. Peculiarities of product sensory assessment.
2. The Customs Union regulations on food product labeling.
3. Sensory assessment of chilled, frozen fish and seafood and preparations thereof.
4. Sensory assessment of milk, dairy products, fermented dairy products, milk-fat-containing products and canned dairy products.
5. Sensory assessment of cereals, flour, pastry, bread and bakery products.
6. Sensory assessment of poultry and products thereof (poultry carcasses, canned poultry meat, poultry sausage).
7. Sensory assessment of meats and meat products.
8. Sensory assessment of salted, dried, smoked, preserved and canned fish and sea food.
The FGBI “ARRIAH” experts were given certificates of the advanced training.
FGBI “ARRIAH” Press Office