FGBI “Federal Centre for Animal Health” (FGBI “ARRIAH”) which is subordinated to Rosselkhoznadzor carried out procedure of state registration of its own trade mark (registration number 514190 of 28.05.2014). It is image of stylized globe with abbreviation “ARRIAH” and colors like Russian flag has. This image emphasizes leadership of FGBI “ARRIAH” in the veterinary area and breadth of international cooperation in the struggling with animal diseases.
FGBI “ARRIAH” is unique modern research and production Centre with 55-year history. The main mission is scientific and methodological support of Rosselkhoznadzor activity, its territorial departments and subordinate organizations as well as scientific support of all activities related to monitoring of viral infectious diseases, to risk assessment of infection, spread, prevention and liquidation of possible outbreaks of animal diseases; implementation of activities for the protection animal health and environmental protection.
Trade mark will be using for follow aims:
- to confirm competence in the research of veterinary medicine, biology, chemistry;
- to confirm quality of vaccines and diagnostic products for veterinary use, quality of microorganism strains, and quality of providing various veterinary services;
- to design published printed materials: brochures, magazines, books, learning materials;
- to identify competitive advantages over producers of similar products and services;
- confirm of high reputation in the scientific and technological area.
Validity of exclusive right to the trademark is until 19.03.2023